- Claude Monnier
Listen to the full length recording (20 min)
- Full-Length Track
- Smith and Claude's adventures together on a tandem bike
- Thoughts on what makes the Raven Rock Ramble a special event
- Thoughts on the appeal of riding a 100-mile bike ride
- Smith and Claude discuss why they choose to support the Raven Rock Ramble
- Claude describes childhood bike riding in France, and her family's connection to John Wayne
- What people can do to help support the Raven Rock Ramble
More about the Raven Rock Ramble
The Raven Rock Ramble is a century (100-mile) bicycle ride that explores the four-county area (Wake, Harnett, Lee, and Chatham) around Raven Rock State Park. Proceeds from the event benefit the UNC Kidney Center for direct patient services. Since its start in 2002, the Raven Rock Ramble has raised over $198,000 toward kidney health and awareness.
Be sure you catch David Cole's podcast with Dr. Falk from 2015. You can listen to it here.