The KEOP has developed a brochure series on chronic kidney disease (CKD), its associated chronic illnesses, and explanations about types of kidney replacement therapy (dialysis and transplantation) and living organ donation.
These resources are available in UNC Kidney Center Kidney and Hypertension Specialty Clinics but can be requested for use in community health resource centers and health events hosted by KEOP partners. Contact information for requesting 50 free brochures for local health fairs and healthy living events is provided below.
- Kidney Education - Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Education - Diabetes & CKD
- Kidney Education - High Blood Pressure & CKD
- Kidney Education - How Kidneys Work
- Kidney Education - Kidney Transplant: Living Donor
- Kidney Education - Managing Medications
- Kidney Education - Minimal Change Disease
- Kidney Education - Vascular Access (VA)
- Fact Sheet: Kidney Transplantation in NC
- Fact Sheet: What is Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Fact Sheet: Important CKD Facts
- Interactive Kidney Score Card