These podcasts feature Dr. Amy Mottl discussing diabetic kidney disease, or diabetic nephropathy. She answers questions from a patient such as “What is diabetes?”, “What kind of damage does diabetes do to my body?” and “What are my options for treatment?”
Listen to the full length recording (14 min)
- Full-Length Track
- What is diabetes?
- Can diabetes affect my kidneys?
- What are the symptoms?
- How did I get this disease?
- How do you test for this disease?
- Is there anything I can do to make it better?
- What are my options for treatment?
- What happens when diabetes is uncontrolled?
- Will dialysis help?
- Will my diabetes go away if I have a transplant?
Read the full transcript on a specific topic