Useful information about drugs frequently used to treat kidney disease is available here.
Topics included on each page may include:
- Drug Class – What type of drug is this?
- Mechanism of Action –How does this drug work? What is it for?
- Dosage Regimens – When & how should this drug be taken?
- Contraindications – What are reasons that the drug should not be taken?
- Common Side Effects – What are some common complications one may experience while taking this drug?
- Drug Interactions – Negative reactions that could occur when taken with other drugs
- Patient Instructions – Important things the patient should know when taking this medication