My Dialysis Plan
Developed in collaboration with patients, clinic personnel, and medical providers, My Dialysis Plan is designed to align dialysis care with patient-identified priorities, promote care individualization, and improve the care planning experience.
- Dorough A, Forfang D, Murphy SL, Mold JW, Kshirsagar AV, DeWalt DA, Flythe JE. Development of a person-centered interdisciplinary plan-of-care program for dialysis. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2020 Aug 1;35(8):1426-1435. ePub 2020 Feb 21. PMID: 32083669
- Dorough A, Forfang D, Mold JW, Kshirsagar AV, DeWalt DA, Flythe JE. A Person-Centered Interdisciplinary Plan-of-Care Program for Dialysis: Implementation and Preliminary Testing. Kidney Med. 2021 Feb 5 [ePub ahead of Print].
- Kemp, P and Cohen, R. A Blueprint for Planning Person-Centered Dialysis Care. Kidney Med. 2021 March 5 [ePub ahead of Print].
- Jennifer “Jenny” Flythe, Nephrologist & Co-Project Lead
- Derek Forfang, Kidney Patient & Co-Project Lead
- Adeline Dorough, Project Coordinator
- Abhijit Kshirsagar, Nephrologist
- Darren DeWalt, General Internal Medicine
- Yessi Cubillo, Annie Velázquez-Reca, Maria Casas, Ana Maritza Martínez Vizcarrondo, Translators for all Spanish materials
We extend utmost gratitude to our innovative and patient-centered stakeholder panel who offered guidance and feedback at every stage of development – from ideation to data analysis, program development to clinic implementation, and everything in between. Thank you –
- Jim Mold, Family Medicine
- Colleen Chavis, Patient (North Carolina)
- Kevin Fowler, Patient and Family Member (Illinois)
- Shirley Franks, Patient (North Carolina)
- Dave White, Patient (New York)
- Lisa Harvey, Dialysis Organization Clinical Operations Manager
- Bradley Manton, Dialysis Clinic Social Worker
- Lucy Menefee, Dialysis Nurse Practitioner
My Dialysis Plan™ Copyright © 2019 The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
You may use, reproduce, and distribute My Dialysis Plan™ free of charge, provided your distribution to third parties is free of charge. Other than adding your name, contact information and logo, you may not make any modifications to the work without the permission of Jennifer Flythe (email@example.com/ 919-966-2561). My Dialysis Plan™ does not endorse any products or services. This copyright and permission notice shall be included in all copies of My Dialysis Plan™.